PR Strategy, Coaching & Media Training
This FREE 30-minute phone assessment with Diane White or a member of her PR team will help you determine if you are a good candidate for one of DWPR’s coaching programs, and determine which avenue is right for you: group coaching or one-on-one strategic planning and consultation. We look forward to speaking with you!
Click here to sign up now for a FREE 30-minute PR assessment
“If I had two dollars to spend, I would spend $1.00 on PR.” – Bill Gates
You may have a PR Problem if:
- You send countless press releases and never hear back.
- Your competitors are ALWAYS on the news—but you can’t seem to get any coverage.
- You’ve tried to build media relationships with social media, but it feels like no one is listening.
We get it! If you want to change your results, it’s time to change your strategy.
Developing a successful public relations strategy is an effective way to:
- Get noticed
- Grow your business
- Get a good return on your investment
Diane White PR offers both individual and group PR consultation and coaching as well as media training. The DWPR team will work with you and your business or organization to create a strategy and a plan to implement it, including ongoing consultation and coaching. Whether you prefer a customized, one-on-one approach or the cost-effective advantages of group coaching, Diane White PR has a service that will work for you.
One-on-One Strategic Planning & Consultation
Diane White PR offers strategic planning and consulting packages with a focus on media relations. DWPR begins with an in-depth strategic planning session with you and your key team members to develop a customized, 12-month plan. DWPR also provides support through ongoing consultation to ensure successful implementation.
These consulting packages typically include:
- Pre-session survey to determine goals and current benchmarks
- Strategy session that will last up to 3 hours in person or via Skype
- A written, comprehensive PR & marketing plan developed by DWPR based on survey and strategy session results
Following the strategy session, DWPR provides monthly one-on-one consultation to assist with implementation.
- Weekly 45-minute calls to discuss pitching, strategy, and media relations and troubleshooting any potential objections or roadblocks
- DWPR will provide action items at the end of each call
- Two-month minimum commitment
Group Coaching Program: Magnectic PR
This PR Strategy and Coaching Program has been developed specifically for owners of small- to medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs and Marketing or PR Directors from companies and organizations that are ready to develop a strategy for marketing and PR with an emphasis on media relations and outreach. Diane White PR can train you to develop the skills and implement the strategies that get your company noticed. This program is best for those who are interested in participating in a group program where they can learn and benefit from other like-minded, highly-motivated professionals.
- Learn how to build and develop media relationships: what works and what doesn’t
- Increase your likelihood of getting media coverage by knowing WHEN and HOW to pitch
- Learn how to make the most of the media coverage you do get
- Set yourself up to become a thought leader in your industry
- Create compelling content and pitches by finding out what producers want and can use
Preparing yourself and your team for media outreach is a key part of building a successful PR strategy. DWPR partners with the top media professionals in the region to provide customized, on-camera media training from experienced industry professionals.
You will work with those who have had successful careers as news anchors, reporters and producers to ensure you are ready to go when the camera is rolling.
Crisis Management Strategy
One solid blow is all it takes for most companies to suffer immensely during a crisis covered by the media. DWPR can help you prepare a customized crisis communication plan and training program so you can know what to do in the event of a media crisis.
Knowing what to do—and what NOT to do—greatly minimizes damage and potential backlash. Discovering these key strategies can make all the difference in your company’s ability to move forward past a media crisis.
Why Diane White PR?
You want a media insider on your PR Team to increase your chances of getting media coverage. Diane White has more than 15 years’ experience as an award-winning TV reporter and news anchor in Oklahoma, Colorado, and Missouri. She utilizes that knowledge and skill into creating successful PR and marketing campaigns for dozens of businesses. She has successfully managed public relations campaigns in her home state of Oklahoma and more than 25 states throughout the U.S. in addition to many key national media placements for several clients including:
- The Today Show
- Good Morning America
- Fox & Friends
- Fox Business
- CNN and
- CBS This Morning.
Diane White PR has taken this experience and created a program where YOU can learn the insider tips, tricks, strategies, and skills to get your company in front of media outlets and executives.
For more information about individual or group coaching programs or media training, please click here and fill out this form and someone will follow up with you within two business days.
Request General Information